The major achievement of the resident project will be to produce family physicians with competence in scholarly and academic work.
- Develop skills to conduct a research or quality improvement project.
- Perform literature search and critically appraise evidence
- Develop a quality improvement or research question
- Develop data collection skills
- Understand privacy, ethics considerations during data collection
- Develop teaching/presentation skills
- Develop collaboration within a team environment