Discover Schulich Medicine & Dentistry
Researchers may have unlocked the mystery of aortic aneurysms. Scientists at Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry, Robarts Research Institute and Lawson Health Research Institute have shown a recognized process in cancer biology is causing cells to become destructive and eat away at the surrounding muscle tissue, weakening the aortic wall.
- Award: Dr. John Denstedt honoured for lifetime achievement
- Feature: Celebrating the Dentistry Class of 2019 with Pari Dabas
- Awards: Dentistry faculty internationally recognized for oral health research
- Awards: Faculty honoured for Academic Leadership
- Awards: Physiology and Pharmacology faculty recognized for excellence in research
- Announcement: Gregory Dekaban, PhD, appointed Acting Chair, Microbiology & Immunology