Discover Schulich Medicine & Dentistry
A new grant from CIHR in collaboration with the EU consortium has provided a total of $2.1 million to establish a network of research centres focused on personalized medicine for mental disorders. In collaboration with five European centres, Dr. Lena Palaniyappan will be collecting brain scans and genetic information from more than 60,000 patients in order to understand the relationship between genetics and brain development.
- Honours: Gregor Reid awarded Distinguished University Professorship
- Honours: Three named Faculty Scholars
- Research: Solution sought to 'sticky' staph situation
- Awards: 2019 PARO Award recipients
- Western mourns death of Medical Sciences student
- Funding: CFI funding supports innovative translational research