Some experts in Canada are considering a ‘circuit breaker lockdown’ to help control the surging case counts of COVID-19. Dr. Nitin Mohan, Assistant Professor, is a physician epidemiologist and explains the pros and cons of circuit breaker lockdowns.
- In Memoriam: Dr. Wesley John Dunn
- Research News: Racialized trans and non-binary Canadians report increased harassment and violence
- Research News: Global study on preoperative testing adds to evidence on safe surgery during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Expert Explainer for World Diabetes Day: Dr. Irene Hramiak on advances in diabetes care
- Commentary: What Canada learned (and didn’t learn) from the SARS pandemic
- Feature: Chasing their dream