The Cardiac Arrhythmia Network of Canada (CANet), housed at Schulich Medicine & Dentistry, and its partners announced funding of 10 research grants, including two at Western, totaling over $4.4 million with an additional $10 million in matching funds
- Schulich Dentistry education programs receive accreditation status
- Windsor Campus: Recognizing the 2018 Awards of Excellence recipients
- Feature Article: Can the heart be mechanically replaced?
- Award: Project wins AAMC 'Best in Class' two years in a row
- Awards: Faculty Support for Research in Education grant recipients announced
- Announcement: Researcher receives inaugural Early Career Award from the Society for Neural Control of Movement