The Awards of Excellence – Windsor Campus celebrate the commitment and dedication of faculty, residents, staff and students. As mentors and role models, the recipients are distinguished by their leadership skills and embodiment of the School’s values. Congratulations to the 2021 recipients.
- Funding: Researchers receive Royal College grant to study bias and equity training in specialty education
- News: Indigenous Graduation Ceremony marks shared milestone
- Research News: Air pollution exposure contributes to childhood asthma, population-based study shows
- Feature: Training infectious disease research leaders
- Announcement: Celebrating the 2021 Awards of Excellence recipients
- Resident Spotlight: Dr. Rahul Verma, Paediatrics