Ravi Menon, PhD, along with his research team, have received Brain Canada’s 2019 Platform Support Grant, to support the Centre for Functional and Metabolic Mapping (CFMM) at Robarts Research Institute.
- Research News: Understanding antibodies at play in long-lasting COVID-19 immunity
- Research News: Pinpointing the role of language disruptions in psychosis
- Announcement: Jefferson Frisbee, PhD, re-appointed as Chair, Department of Medical Biophysics
- Learner Perspectives: Dr. Sondos Zayed on research and representation in radiation oncology
- Research News: Difference in walking pattern can predict type of cognitive decline
- Announcement: Gregory Dekaban, PhD, appointed as Chair, Department of Microbiology & Immunology