"After an unprecedented delay due to a once-in-a-century global health crisis, the Tokyo Games are finally ready to begin. Yet the athletes, like the Games themselves, have changed," writes Dr. Jane Thornton, Assistant Professor at Schulich Medicine & Dentistry and Canada Research Chair in Injury Prevention and Physical Activity for Health.
- Research News: Unfolding the hippocampus
- Funding: Ontario Research Fund backs research in multi-modality imaging and precision medicine
- Commentary: The Tokyo Olympics will be the Games of all mothers
- Announcement: Schulich Education Enhancement Division names inaugural Director
- Awards: Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship recipients announced
- News: Western invests $6 million to support new EDI initiatives