Discover Schulich Medicine & Dentistry
It is with great sadness that we share news of the passing of Dr. Gérard Marcel Guiraudon on February 14, 2019. Dr. Guiraudon pioneered surgical procedures at London Health Sciences Centre and engaged in groundbreaking research focused on cardiac electrophysiology at Western University and Robarts Research Institute.
- Media Release: London’s vulnerable populations live near primary care, but language remains a challenge
- February 13: Western returns to a regular schedule
- Media Release: Spinal cord 'smarter' than previously thought
- Award: Dr. Bertha Garcia honoured as YMCA Woman of Excellence
- Award: Recognizing the talent and contributions of women in Southwestern Ontario
- Unique oncology internship uses mentorship and research to train and raise awareness