Are kids in schools driving community transmission of COVID-19, or is it the other way around? This uncertainty could be clarified by conducting cluster randomized trials when students return to class, according to a new publication from an international team of experts co-led by Dr. Charles Weijer.
- Announcement: Dr. Tracey Crumley appointed Chair/Chief Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Feature: Contributing to a better future
- Research News: Incentive payments to physicians may reduce non-urgent ED visits
- Feature: Rapid COVID-19 antibody test can check immune response
- Research News: How do social media and loss of sleep affect young people's mental health?
- Award: CAME Certificate of Merit Award recipients announced