An international research team led by Daniel Lizotte, PhD, hopes that tweet you just posted – and the millions of others posted to the popular social media site – will provide insights into our collective mental health during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Research News: Researchers make first steps toward a cure for HIV
- Awards: Cheryl Forchuk among 2020 Hellmuth Prize winners
- Funding: CIHR funding for COVID-19 enables two additional projects
- Research News: Studying the body’s immune response to COVID-19, researchers discover potential therapeutic targets
- Announcement: Dr. Kyle Carter awarded PARO Clinical Teaching Award
- Awards: Trainees honoured with Brain Star Awards