Steven Laviolette, PhD, and his team at Schulich Medicine & Dentistry have shown that the recall of traumatic memories enhances the rewarding effects of morphine, shedding light on the neurobiological link between post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and opioid addiction.
- Western University's 2018 Honorary Degree Recipients
- Funding: Ontario funding additional residency positions for medical graduates
- Announcement: Ruth Lanius re-appointed as the Harris-Woodman Endowed Chair
- Announcement: Nicole Campbell among newest teaching fellows to promote innovative thinking
- Announcement: Second iteration of CaRMS results released
- Award: Douglas Jones recognized as Science Ambassador