Discover Schulich Medicine & Dentistry
Jane Rylett, PhD, is an internationally recognized neuroscientist and expert in Alzheimer's disease research. As Scientific Director, she will identify research priorities, develop funding opportunities, build partnerships, and translate research evidence into policy and practice to improve the health of Canadians and people around the world.
- Announcement: Emerging researchers receive funding to expand horizons and take risks
- News: Western backs federal equity efforts
- Announcement: Second iteration of 2019 CaRMS results
- Feature: Advantages offered through training in Windsor
- Feature: Letting go of the 'aha' moment