Discover Microbiology & Immunology
The Department of Microbiology & Immunology is a core department of the Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry and places a special emphasis on biomedical research and teaching with a focus on human disease, infection and immunity.
Microbiology & Immunology News
Associate Professor of Microbiology and Immunology, Jimmy Dikeakos, PhD, will be leading the executive committee of the Canadian Society for Virology, effective January 1, 2021.
- Western makes new commitments on anti-racism
- COVID-19 Planning and Recovery
- Dr. John Yoo begins his term as Dean
- Gregory Dekaban, PhD, has been extended as Acting Chair, Department of Microbiology & Immunology
- Western University researchers begin work on COVID-19 vaccine
- Coronavirus information students, faculty and staff