Team Based Learning
The case-method is a three stage process which builds on each subsequent step.
It starts with individual case preparation, followed by a small group discussion (in your Learning Team), concluding with a large group discussion (in the classroom).
How do our Learning Teams work?
- All students will be assigned to a Learning Team at the start of the program for the duration of their course work (8 months)
- Each Learning Team is provided with a dedicated workspace (your own Learning Team room)
- You are expected to work with your Learning Team every day to:
- complete group assignments
- engage in thought provoking discussion
- teach and learn from each other
What will our team based environment provide?
- Challenging, but vastly rewarding experience
- Learn from colleagues with different backgrounds and experiences
- Identify your strengths and improve your weaknesses
- Develop your leadership skills in a safe environment