As an MPH student at Western, you will have access to Career Development services exclusive to the MPH Program. Our Career Development Coordinator will assist you with developing your career development skills and finding employment upon graduation.
Our Career Development Coordinator provides students and alumni with personalized career services, which include:
- Preparing a skills-focused resume and cover letter
- Developing a professional LinkedIn profile
- Perfecting your interviewing skills
- Learning networking tips and how to build professional relationships that will assist you as you move forward with a career in public health
- Researching careers and opportunities that are available to you
- Access to job postings in the field of public health
Career Development classes, which are integrated into the MPH curriculum, as well as individual appointments with the Career Development Coordinator, will assist you with reaching your short and long term career goals.
Graduates of the MPH Program receive career services for life. The Career Development Coordinator is always available to assist with the next step in an alum's public health career.
Career Development Coordinator
519.661.2111 ext. 86307