Schulich school of Medicine and Dentistry logo Postgraduate Medical Education Schulich Medicine & Dentistry


How do I arrange an observership?

Observerships have no university status as there is not an educational component to an observership. Medical practitioners who wish to arrange an observership can do so by contacting the department directly where they wish to have observer status. The department will then contact Medical Affairs and complete an observer-request form. Observers have zero patient contact and no clinical activity.