Support and Counselling
Help is only a phone call away. If you need to talk to someone about your problems, the following options are CONFIDENTIAL.
- The PARO 24 Hour Helpline is available for any resident, partner or medical student needing help. It is separately administered by the Distress Centre of Toronto and is totally confidential.
Phone: 1.866.435.7362 (1-866-HELP-DOC)
- Learner Experience at Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry focuses on the physical, psychological and professional safety of learners, as well as supporting academic wellness and providing career guidance
- Dr. Sandra Northcott, Associate Dean, Learner Experience, Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry is available to discuss any issues or concerns related to equity/intimidation/professionalism and/or gender issues. Dr. Northcott can be reached at email@example.com
- Dr. Robert Stein, Assistant Dean, Learner Experience, Undergraduate Wellness. Dr. Stein can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Michelle Marlborough, Assistant Dean, Learner Experience, Postgraduate Wellness. Dr. Marlborough can be reached at Michelle.Marlborough@sjhc.london.on.ca
- Ms. Pam Bere, Manager/Counsellor, Learner Experience: 519.661.2111 x 86250 or by email at email@example.com
- Dr. Arthur Kidd, Assistant Director, Learner Experience: 519.258.1335 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Stephanie Coccimiglio, Learner Experience Coordinator: 519.253.3000 x4302 or by email at email@example.com
To report an issue: Click on Link
Postgraduate Medical Education Office: 519.661.2019, firstname.lastname@example.org
LHSC Employee Assistance Program: Homewood Human Solutions www.homewoodhumansolutions.com 1.800.265.8310
The Western University Ombudsperson: 519.661.3573, email@example.com