Why Come Here?
Participate in early hands-on clinical experience, innovative curricula, and multiple learning environments
- New MD+ track enables students to complete an interdisciplinary graduate degree, diploma or certificate concurrent with their MD program.
- Competency-based undergraduate medical education curriculum.
- Commitment to patient-centred care, community engagement, service learning, and research opportunities.
- Two campuses, one curriculum.
- A large distributed learning environment with over 60 communities for clinical learning opportunities.
- Opportunity to pursue a combined Dental Clinician Scientist graduate program.
- Early hands-on experience with our dentistry simulation lab.
- Early patient and clinic exposure supported by an electronic patient management system.
- Dedicated instructors with many years of experience.
- Commitment to community engagement through programs such as DOCS - Dental Outreach Community Service.
Engage in a student-centred curriculum facilitated by dedicated faculty
Schulich Medicine & Dentistry faculty members include physicians, dentists, health researchers and scholars who:
- Offer you the skills, knowledge and competencies for the present-day learner.
- Ensure that you are an active participant in your learning.
- Give you a depth of knowledge to critique data, improve your problem-solving skills, and make decisions effectively.
- Provide a respectful learning environment where all students gain cultural competence and exercise professionalism.
Be supported toward success
Schulich Medicine & Dentistry is committed to supporting your success academically and non-academically.
Dedicated faculty and mentors, as well as Learner Experience Office team members, will provide tailored advice and guidance to help support your journey through medical and dental school, including enhancing your success in national licensing exams and transition to practice.
Schulich Medicine & Dentistry is committed to ensuring that financial barriers such as tuition and living costs can be mitigated. More than 1,000 awards valued at over $5 million are available throughout your medical and dental program studies, including over $540,000 annually to Entering Students based on merit and/or financial need, including:
- Value: $112,000
- Payable: $28,000 per academic year, up to four years
- Number: varies annually
- Value: $44,800
- Payable: $11,200 per academic year, up to four years
- Number: 4 annually