How to Apply
To apply to the Doctor of Medicine (MD) Program, applications must be submitted through the Ontario Medical School Application Service (OMSAS).
Documentation and Fees
Due October 1 at 4:30 p.m. ET:
- Online OMSAS Application
- Official post-secondary transcripts
- Supporting documentation, if applying through the Access, Indigenous or MMTP Pathways
- Proof of Permanent Residency status, if not a citizen of Canada
- Non-refundable institutional levy and OMSAS processing fee
Due November 1 at 4:30 p.m. ET:
- Official MCAT scores
Due December 1 at 4:30 p.m. ET:
The University of Toronto produced a video to provide Ontario medical school applicants with information about the Confidential Assessment Forms (CAF) which your referees will complete. To watch the video, click the following link: https://youtu.be/SavcfZUXtPc
Please Also Note
- It is the applicant's responsibility to ensure all documentation is submitted by the deadlines indicated. Late documents will not be accepted and may result in an application no longer being considered.
- Early submission of applications and supporting documents is strongly encouraged. Deadlines are strictly enforced.
- Application documents are NOT retained from year to year. Previous applicants must resubmit all documentation.
- Falsification or misrepresentation of information during any portion of the application process, including interviews, will result in removal of the application from consideration, and may be considered in any future applications to Western University.