Southwestern Ontario’s largest hospital is celebrating not one but two first-of-their-kind surgeries to replace damaged heart valves – both of which happened just a week apart in the spring.
- Award: Gregor Reid receives Murray Award for Career Achievement
- ACL reconstruction the long road to recovery
- Highlights from 2018 Dr. Robert Zhong Research Day
- Announcement: Dr. Bob Kiaii re-appointed as Ray and Margaret Elliot Chair in Surgical Innovation, Department of Surgery
- Elentra ME System Implementation Update