Dr. Gregor Reid, a pioneer in the field of human microbiome and probiotics research, has been awarded with the 2018 Canadian Society of Microbiologists (CSM) Murray Award for Career Achievement. He accepted his award at the CSM meeting in Winnipeg in June 2018.
- ACL reconstruction the long road to recovery
- Highlights from 2018 Dr. Robert Zhong Research Day
- Announcement: Dr. Bob Kiaii re-appointed as Ray and Margaret Elliot Chair in Surgical Innovation, Department of Surgery
- Elentra ME System Implementation Update
- Elentra Implementation is Live