Selected articles published by Surgery faculty members in the month of April. Topics include treatments for distal humerus fractures, infective endocarditis, outcomes influencing total knee arthroplasty, a comparative study of surgical approaches to treat aortic aneurysm repair in octogenarians, and more.
- Volunteering during COVID-19 - a message from Dr. Cheng
- Learning from echoes of past plagues, poxes, flus
- Surgery faculty receive AMOSO Innovation Awards
- Spring issue of the Surgery Newsletter - on hold
- Dr. Robert Zhong Department of Surgery Research Day: Deadline extended for poster and pitch competitions