Dr. Alp Sener, Chair/Chief of Urology, collaborated with a team of Western University researchers to create a new portable temperature regulating device, which can be used to transport a wide array of temperature-sensitive items including organs, vaccines and pharmaceuticals.
- Innovative Hybrid Operating Room improving care for cardiac patients
- Microbiome study first step in personalized care for patients with ureteral stents
- Bringing Two Worlds Together
- In the News: Urology study may lead to more personalized care
- Resident Research Grant Competition