Backing from the Bone & Joint Institute’s Catalyst Grants Program and the MSK Innovation Competition led to Tim Lasswell, now president of A-Line Orthopaedics, and Assistant Professor in the Division of Orthopaedic Surgery, Dr. Parham Rasoulinejad, commercializing their revolutionary product with an international medical device company.
- Medical device to manage blood loss approved by Health Canada
- Alternate type of surgery may prevent total knee replacement
- Dr. Emil Schemitsch re-appointed as Chair/Chief of the Department of Surgery
- Dr. Vivian McAlister named Officer of the Order of Canada
- Department of Surgery Holiday Closure