In a world of opportunity, finding your niche can be complicated. At Learner Experience Office, trained counsellors will assist you in navigating these opportunities and making the transition from school to residency or from school to a professional practice. We support students and residents of the Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry through individual consultations, referrals and workshops. We offer the following services:
- Career counselling
- CV and interview preparation
- Research of employment opportunities
- Assistance with finding or creating research opportunities
Please contact us today to schedule a confidential counselling appointment or find out more about our upcoming workshops by visiting our Events page.
To view past sessions and resources, please visit the Learner Experience Resource Pages on OWL Click on "Join" on the left hand menu and then "Workshops" to access the content.
MD Program Resources
- This Hippo Council Subcommittee has compiled a wealth of medical career information for you.
- Find out more about this next step in your training!
- Online Assessments and Career/Specialty information designed to help you with your important medical career decisions. A login and password is required. Contact the Learner Equity & Wellness Office to obtain your password.
- Western’s On Campus resource providing support for career decision making and search for employment.
- For Windsor MD Program Students: University of Windsor's Centre for Career Education provides support to assist you in your preparations for the next steps in your career.