Discover Family Medicine
Family Medicine News
A crucial step to successfully improve clinician well-being is recognizing how gender-related differences impact physician burnout. Dr. Javeed Sukhera examines why investigating these differences with scientific rigor is critical.
- Announcement: Dr. Robert Petrella appointed Head (Chair), Department of Family Practice at University of British Columbia
- Announcement: Indigenous Leader in Residence
- Announcement: Second iteration of 2019 CaRMS results
- Awards: Dr. Ken Milne honoured for excellence in academic emergency medicine
- News: Government of Canada supports HockeyFIT expansion across Canada