Family Medicine News
The Department of Family Medicine would like to congratulate this year’s Undergraduate Teaching Awards recipients, Dr. Jessica Howard (Full-Time Faculty), Dr. James Mather (Adjunct Faculty), Dr. Wendy Cui (Resident). These awards are given to department members who have been identified by the students as providing excellent mentorship, clinical and/or classroom teaching during the undergraduate years.
- Congratulations to the 2018 Awards of Excellence recipients
- Recognizing the Windsor Campus 2018 Awards of Excellence recipients
- Dr. Daniel Pepe receives OMA Resident Achievement Award and PARO Resident Teaching Award
- Go behind the scenes with Dr. Lauren Bouillon at Grey Bruce Health Services
- Funding: CIHR Project Grant recipients announced