Department of Oncology News
In a collaborative study, researchers from Western University are examining the use and impact of PSMA-PET/CT Scans on management in patients with suspected recurrent disease.
- Research News: Stereotactic Ablative Radiotherapy for Recurrent or Metastatic Gynecological Cancer could extend patients life
- Clinician-researchers long-term outcomes from SABR-COMET study published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology
- Dr. Sondos Zayed named inaugural recipient of the Philip Francis Mulvey, III, Endowed Merit Award by Conquer Cancer, the ASCO Foundation
- Clinical trial sheds light on treatment for throat cancer
- My Six-Word Story: Dr. Jasna DeLuce
- LRCP announces Fall 2019 Catalyst Grant awardees for Translational Cancer Research