Family Medicine Grand Rounds - Minimally Invasive Digital Pathways for Family Medicine
Join us on Wednesday, December 1, from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m. for Family Medicine Grand Rounds to be held via ZOOM meeting. Dr. Kevin Pottie, MD, CCFP, MClSc, FCFP, will present, "Minimally Invasive Digital Pathways for Family Medicine".
The general principal learning objectives for the overall Grand Rounds in Family Medicine program are:
- To transmit pertinent and relevant clinical practice knowledge and guidelines to primary care physicians including a forum for discussion and critical appraisal;
- Identify and discuss current evidence supporting treatment of common conditions in primary care; and
- Discuss challenges family medicine physicians face in their current practices.
Session Learning Objectives:
At the conclusion of these Grand Rounds, participants will be able to
- Identify emerging digital pathways in Family Medicine;
- Describe opportunities and challenges in HealthTech; and
- Discuss possible pathways to explore digital health.
25% interaction will be included (Q&A)
Location: ZOOM meeting (no on location participation). An electronic appointment with ZOOM details has been
sent to your calendar.
If you have not received an appointment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.