Faculty Development: Researcher Series – Ethics Submissions: What you need to know to submit your next application
Join us at a new date and time, on Wednesday, February 27, from 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m., immediately following the Family Medicine Departmental meeting, in Room 1120 of the Western Centre for Public Health and Family Medicine, as Patricia Sargeant and Adrienne Wakabayashi present Ethics Submissions: What you need to know to submit your next application.
- To determine the training necessary to be the principal investigator and/or co-investigator on a project
- To learn the approval process for Lawson- and Western-based research projects
- To discern which ethics application to use for a project
- To complete an ethics application for a project
- To understand the protocol revision process
- To learn the necessary follow-up steps once a project is approved (and/or nearing expiry)
This one-credit-per-hour Group Learning program meets the certification criteria of the College of Family Physicians of Canada and has been certified by Continuing Professional Development, Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry, Western University for up to 1 Mainpro+ credits.
Should you experience difficulties connecting, please contact ETMS at 519-661-2111 ext. 83035 for assistance.