Faculty Development Mini Fellowships Committee
The composition of the committee includes:
- Associate Dean, Continuing Professional Development (chair)
- Senior Advisor, Continuing Professional Development
- Distributed Education Representative
- Postgraduate / Graduate Student Representative
- Undergraduate Medical Education Representative
- School of Dentistry Representative
- Two representatives from Basic Sciences
- One representative from Clinical Sciences
- ensure that the criteria for the awards are developed and regularly reviewed and revised as necessary;
- assist in promoting the availability of funds;
- establish a common mechanism for accessing the funds;
- support two annual calls for applications in the Spring and Fall;
- participate fully in the adjudication of applications according to pre-determined criteria.
- provide advice and guidance on the annual disbursements of the funds to the Associate Dean, Continuing Professional Development with whom the responsibility of the fund reside.