CPD Leads & Directors Committee
- To foster collaboration between the CPD office and clinical departments and divisions in areas of mutual interest;
- To support and enhance departmental and divisional clinical and professional development education; To provide a forum to share best practices and discuss emerging opportunities;
- To provide insights into current trends from the broader CPD community in the format of accredited educational rounds.
The committee includes clinical faculty who:
- chair departmental or divisional rounds;
- organize annual CPD/CME workshops, conferences or refresher days; or,
- lead quality improvement initiatives.
The committee meets at least twice per year in February and September, or at the call of the Chair.