CPD Innovation & Research Grant Adjudication Committee
The CPD Innovation & Research Grant (CPD IRG) is intended to support scholarly activities and research relevant to the strategic directions of Continuing Professional Development at the Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry University (CPD Office). It is a newly offered grant, beginning in the fall of 2019.
Committee Membership (2019 - 2020 Term)
- Associate Dean, CPD (Chair)
- Associate Dean, Learning with Technology & Simulation
- Assistant Dean, Rural & Regional Community Engagement
- Centre for Education Research & Innovation (CERI) representative
- Clinical faculty representative
- Basic medical sciences faculty representative
As the CPD IRG is new this year, the Committee Terms of Reference are under development. A draft will be developed in the fall of 2019, and finalized prior to the adjudication of awards in February 2020. The aim of the Committee is to complete a fair and unbiased review of the grant applications.