Summer Course Registration
The Summer Guide provides detailed information on course registration, sessional dates, and course descriptions for the Spring/Summer Term (May - August) at Western.
NOTE: Students can graduate at Spring Convocation and still take courses at Western in the summer.
Information in the Summer Guide:
- Distance Studies (online courses): May 6 - July 26
- Summer Evening: May 6 - July 26
- Intersession: May 13 - June 21
- Summer Day: July 8 - August 16
The courses below are offered online ("Distance Studies") this summer:
- Anatomy and Cell Biology 3309 (Mammalian Histology)
- Anatomy and Cell Biology 3319 (Systemic Human Anatomy)
- Biochemistry 2280A (Biochemistry and Molecular Biology)
- Medical Sciences 4931G (Selected Topics in Medical Sciences)
- Pharmacology 2060A (Introductory Pharmacology and Therapeutics)
- Physiology 2130 (Human Physiology)
There are two steps for summer registration: (i) Summer Activation, and (ii) Registering for a course(s).
The pages referenced below are in the Summer Guide
- Summer Activation (begins February 1): see page 14
- Registering for a course(s): see page 14
- When to register: registration for all sessions begins on March 4 at 9:30 a.m.
- see page 43 of the Summer Guide for more important dates
- Courses offered: see pages 18-28 for the different summer sessions and pages 29-42 for the course descriptions