Grant facilitation support is available from the Schulich Medicine & Dentistry Research Office for Schulich Medicine & Dentistry faculty.
While the responsibility for the development of the research proposal lies with the applicant, we can assist to:
- Identify research funding opportunities
- Conceptualize and strategize for developing a project
- Facilitate team-building for applications
- Provide an initial review of Sponsor guidelines for appropriateness
- Assist with internal coordination
- Assist with obtaining letters of support
- Provide tools, templates and processes to assist individuals with their proposal development
- Liaise with funding agency personnel
- Review draft applications for compliance with sponsors' instructions, university policies, eligibility and recommends changes where appropriate
- Provide technical assistance with electronic forms
Individuals are recommended to have all applications for funding critically reviewed by peers and colleagues prior to final submission.