1) To promote undergraduate and graduate student, resident, and faculty interactions within the Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine.
2) To advance the Department’s vision, aims and goals by enhancing team work, collaborations, and intellectual exchange.
3) To provide an avenue for students, residents, and faculty to bring forward any issues or concerns.
4) To organize academic, professional, and social events for the Western Pathology Association.
5) To fundraise for various charitable causes and the Western Pathology Association.
1) All undergraduate and graduate students, residents, and faculty within the Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine are members of the WPA.
2) Annual reports will be submitted to the Chair/Chief of Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine.
3) Constitutional changes may be made through majority consensus by the council.