Skip to Content
- To have a dynamic undergraduate education committee that draws upon the strengths and skills of its members and grows as a team.
- To have family physicians provide teach medical students about family medicine topics, including approaches to undifferentiated symptoms.
- To develop strong relationships between our educational leaders and those in the medical school.
- To engage all faculty to improve the alignment of teaching with generalist medical practice.
- To support our representatives to enhance their ability to reach our mission within their respective educational domains.
- To provide a range of educational experiences that engage medical students in a meaningful way and demonstrates the breadth and depth of family medicine.
- To further develop family physicians as lecturers and clinical preceptors.
- To develop and enhance a variety of tools (teaching, student assessment and program evaluation) to support our teachers.
- To increase the number of students choosing to pursue family medicine.
- Program Director, UG
- Program Coordinator, UG
- Chair, Family Medicine
- Administrator, Family Medicine
- 2 adjunct community faculty
- 1 full-time faculty from each academic centre
- 1 resident representative
- 1 clerkship representative
- 1 elective representative
- 1 FMIG representative