Postgraduate Program Report
The Postgraduate team has been working extremely hard in preparation for the upcoming Accreditation Visit taking place from November 24 to November 29, 2019. We would like to thank all of those involved in planning for the visit as well as those that will be meeting with the accreditation team members. This is a tremendous team effort and we couldn't do it without your support!
Family Medicine Residents of Western Annual Retreat:
The Family Medicine Residents of Western hosted their annual weekend retreat in Grand Bend from October 18 to 20. The weekend was a great success and provided the residents with an opportunity to network and learn about the business side of Family Medicine.
Annual Obstetrical Skills Day
The annual Obstetrical Skills Day will be taking place November 6 for our first year residents. This is an excellent opportunity for residents to learn a wide variety of obstetrical skills through hands on simulation.
There are some important dates coming up over the next year.
- October 30-November 2, 2019 - The Family Medicine Forum, Vancouver, BC
- November 24-29, 2019 - Family Medicine Residency Program Accreditation
- January 17-19, 2020 – Resident Recruitment
- April 17-19, 2020 - Certification Examination in Family Medicine
- May 13, 2020 – Annual Clinical Day
- June 10, 2020 – Resident Project Day
- June 19, 2020 – Resident Graduation