Diabetes Clinical Trials Update
The 5th annual Diabetes Clinical Trials Update (CTU) is coming back to London, Ontario on Friday, January 17th, 2020, as speakers meet to present findings and developments on emergent therapies in diabetes at the Best Western Lamplighter Inn and Conference Centre in London, ON. The accredited CME program will feature a series of open panel discussions and short presentations.
Upon the completion of this program, the participants will be able to:
• Interpret the current Diabetes Canada clinical practice guidelines
• Discuss the importance of heart failure prevention and treatment in type 2 diabetes
• List the lipid lowering strategies in diabetes
• Translate the recent trial evidence on dual pathway inhibition to individuals with diabetes and vascular disease
• Describe the potential cardiovascular implications the ongoing trials in diabetes cohorts may have on patient care
There is a registration fee of $35 plus HST to attend. Meals and meeting materials provided.
For more information about this program please contact S&L Solutions at 289-232-4229 or email@example.com.
To register, please visit: www.DiabetesCTULondon2020.com.
Cancellations received prior to Monday, January 13th, 2020 will receive a full refund, less a $5.00 processing fee. Cancellations after this date will not be eligible for a refund. If you need to cancel your registration, please contact S&L Solutions at firstname.lastname@example.org.