Grand Rounds: Trans Health & Family Medicine: an Introduction
Join us on Wednesday, Jan. 6, 2016 from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m. for Family Medicine Grand Rounds in the Western Centre for Public Health and Family Medicine Building, Room 1150.
Trans Health & Family Medicine: an Introduction with:
- Dr. Goens, Canadian Cancer Society/Schulich Interfaculty in Public Health
- Dr. Bodkin, London Intercommunity Health Centre
- Dr. VanUum, Endocrinology, St. Joseph’s Health Care
- Mr. Zach Templeton, London Intercommunity Health Centre
At the end of today’s Grand Rounds you will be able to:
- Define LGBTQ2+ terms, definitions and barriers to health care
- Identify resources, guidelines and protocols for hormone therapy and primary health care for Trans clients
- Recognize contraindications, side effects and complications of hormone therapy
If you can't make it in person, bookmark the livestream channel, and join us live January 6th at 8:30 a.m.