Amardeep Thind, MD, PhD
P: 519.858.5028 ext: 22056
- Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- Centre for Studies in Family Medicine
- Director, Schulich Interfaculty Program in Public Health
Research Cluster Membership
- Program evaluation.
- Electronic medical records.
- Access and barriers to primary care.
- International health services research.
- PhD Health Services Research
Recent Reseach Grants
- Interdisciplinary Primary Health Care Quality, Prevention, Comprehensiveness, and Continuity - Estimation, Validation and Generalization (Stewart, et. al)
- RWJF Pipeline, Profession and Practice: Community-Based Dental Education (Andersen, et. al)
- Underserved Breast Cancer Patients: Psychosocial Determinants of Treatment (Maly et. a l)