Discover Epidemiology and Biostatistics
Epidemiology and Biostatistics professor Greta Bauer, PhD, expects the nationwide Trans PULSE Canada survey to bridge a massive “deficit of quantitative data across Canada on the health of trans and non-binary people.”
- Depression drives substance use during pregnancy
- New surgery method reduces transfusion need
- Group calls on international community to prevent dementia by preventing stroke
- Partnership brings hope to epilepsy patients in Peru
- London scientists key players in national dementia strategy
- Announcement: Shehzad Ali, PhD, named a CRC (Tier 2) in Public Health Economics.