Discover Epidemiology and Biostatistics
An internationally acclaimed Western University neurologist is going global once again, helping pen new international guidelines to help patients stave off dementia. Dr. Vladimir Hachinski, a Cross-Appointed Professor with Epidemiology and Biostatistics, contributed to and reviewed the recommendations released by the World Health Organization earlier this week — a gold-standard that will inform how doctors treat patients and how governments address the growing health issue.
- Awards: Congratulations to the H.O.P.E. Award Recipient, Kathy Nixon Speechley, PhD
- Bacterial communities and HIV: How the penile microbiome influences transmission
- Feature: Team to offer insights into Crohn’s treatment tools
- News: Government of Canada supports HockeyFIT expansion across Canada
- Award: Lauren Cipriano recognized for advancing health technology assessment
- Award: Janet Martin recognized for contributions to health technology assessment