Discover Epidemiology and Biostatistics
Lauren Cipriano, PhD, a Cross-Appointed Assistant Professor with Epidemiology and Biostatistics, is being honoured as the 2019 recipient of the Dr. Maurice McGregor Award from Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies in Health (CADTH). The award recognizes rising stars in the field of health technology assessment.
- Award: Janet Martin recognized for contributions to health technology assessment
- Two-Eyed Seeing: The gift of multiple perspectives
- Feature: Researchers explore the effects of a Mediterranean diet on cardiovascular health
- Dr. Ian Arra Appointed Medical Officer of Health at Grey Bruce Health Unit
- Study debunks shortcuts to healthy lifestyle
- Media Release: More people die after surgery worldwide than from HIV, TB, and malaria combined