Graduation, Attrition and Placement Rates

facade of a Western building

We have a 100% graduation rate amongst students enrolled in this program over the last 5 years (0% attrition rate from 2017-2021). Employment opportunities have been excellent. There are very few accredited pathologists’ assistant training programs in North America and the demand for graduates is high. Graduates from our program are working in provinces across Canada, from British Columbia to the Maritimes, as well as the USA. Our program has had a 100% pass rate in the last 5 years (2017-2021) for the American Society for Clinical Pathology Board of Certification examination.

In the most recent years all of our graduates seeking employment upon graduation found jobs before graduation many with multiple job offers. Most (97%) of our graduates from the last 5 years (2017-2021) are employed as pathologists’ assistants across Canada. The remaining 3% (one graduate) is pursuing further education.