Kyla Naylor, BHK, MES, PhD
Adjunct Research Professor
- Epidemiologist, ICES Kidney, Dialysis and Transplantation
- Research Associate, London Health Sciences CentreLondon Health Sciences Centre
- Department of Epidemiology & Biostatistics
Research Cluster Membership
- Kidney Transplant
- Living Kidney Donation
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Epidemiological Observational Studies
- Post-Doctorate, University of Toronto and ICES Kidney, Dialysis and Transplantation (2015-2018)
- PhD, Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Western University (2015)
- Master of Environment and Sustainability (MES), Western University (2011)
- Honours Bachelor Degree in Human Kinetics (Movement Science), University of Windsor (2009)
- Yohanna S, Naylor KL, McArthur E, Lam NN, Austin PC, Habbous S, McCallum MK, Ordon M, Knoll GA, Kim SJ, Garg AX. A propensity score-weighted comparison of outcomes between living and standard criteria deceased donor kidney transplant recipients. Transplantation, 2020 [publication ahead of print].
- Mann S, Naylor KL, McArthur E, Kim SJ, Knoll G, Zaltzman J, Treleaven D, Ouedraogo A, Jevnikar A, Muirhead N, Garg AX. Projecting the number of post-transplant clinic visits with a rise in the number of kidney transplants: A case study from Ontario, Canada. Canadian Journal of Kidney Health and Disease, 2020; 7:2054358119898552
- Naylor KL, Kim SJ, McArthur E, Garg AX, McCallum MK, Knoll GA. Comparison of all-cause mortality between chronic dialysis and cancer patients. American Journal of Kidney Diseases, 2019; 73:765-776.
- Wolf A, Naylor KL, Tam M, Habibi A, Novotny J, Liscak R, Martinez-Moreno N, Martinez-Alvarez R, Sisterson N, Golfinos JG, Silverman J, Kano H, Sheehan J, Lunsford D, Kondziolka D. Radiation Related Malignancy after Stereotactic Radiosurgery. Lancet Oncology, 2019; 20:159-164.
- Tan VS, Garg AX, McArthur E, Patzer RE, Gander J, Roshanov P, Kim SJ, Knoll GA, McCallum MK, Yohanna S, Naylor KL. Predicting 3-Year Survival in Patients Receiving Maintenance Dialysis: An External Validation of iChoose Kidney in Ontario, Canada. Canadian Journal of Kidney Health and Disease, 2018; 5:2054358118799693.
- Naylor KL, Knoll GA, Shariff SZ, McArthur E, Garg AX, Van Walraven C, Austin PC, McCallum MK, Quinn RR, Tan V, Kim SJ. Socioeconomic status and kidney transplant outcomes in a universal healthcare system: a population-based cohort study. Transplantation, 2018; 103:1024-1035.
- Naylor KL, Knoll GA, Allen B, Li AH, Garg AX, Lam NN, McCallum MK, Kim SJ. Trends in early hospital readmission after kidney transplantation, 2002 to 2014: a population-based multi-center cohort study. Transplantation, 2018; 102: 171-179.
- Naylor KL, McKenzie S, Cherry C, McArthur E, Li AH, McCallum MK, Kim SJ, Prakash V, Knoll GA, Garg AX. Evaluation of a Hockey Deceased Organ Donation Awareness Campaign. Canadian Journal of Kidney Health and Disease, 2017; 4:2054358117717252.
- Naylor KL, Dixon SN, Garg AX, Kim SJ, Blake PG, Nesrallah GE, McCallum MK, Li AH, Knoll GA. Variation in access to kidney transplantation across dialysis programs in Ontario, Canada. American Journal of Transplantation, 2017; 17:15851593.