Application InformationA complete application package includes:
- 2 letters of reference (one must be an academic reference)
- a statement of academic interest, which should be a maximum of two (2) pages (double spaced), and address the following:
- your training or career objectives after completing our graduate program
- specific knowledge and skills you hope to acquire during your training in epidemiology and biostatistics, and how these will enable you to attain your career objectives
- whether there are any specific research area(s) or questions you would like to pursue for your thesis topic
- a reference to a particular research opportunity if you feel you would be a good fit with the described positions; descriptions available on our Research Opportunities Page
- an unofficial copy of transcripts from all postsecondary institutions attended
- a current C.V.
- TOEFL: 580 (for paper-based test) or 237 (for computer-based test), or 90-92 overall with no individual score below 20 (for internet Based TOFEL)
- IELTS: 6.5 out of 9
- MELAB: 80 on each section and an overall score of at least 85
September 2021 Admission
Research Opportunities for Graduate Student Applicants
Please review this list. It includes research opportunities posted by supervisors who are currently seeking students with specific interests related to their research clusters.
Complete application process details can be found on the School of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies' Master's and Doctoral program pages. View the Western Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies website for detailed information on filling out your application form.