Discover Epidemiology and Biostatistics
Researchers, including members of the Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, have shown that how well you sleep and for how long is linked to increased odds of living with multiple chronic conditions, and argue that promotion of good sleep habits should be given greater focus in clinical practice and public health.
- Funding: CIHR funding for COVID-19 project led by Maria Mathews, PhD
- Feature: What strategies need to be implemented in order to curb the spread early for future outbreaks?
- Announcement: Greta Bauer, PhD, named CIHR Sex and Gender Science Chair
- Future signaled in combined PhD candidacy
- Department Office Hours
- Watch Now: March 20 Seminar on COVID19 available as online video