Discover Epidemiology and Biostatistics
The Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics has officially moved into our new space and is now located on the third floor of the Western Centre for Public Health and Family Medicine.
- Data-driven dementia prevention: Study of Canadian incidence aims to develop cost-effective models
- New CFPC-AMS TechForward Fellow, Jaky Kueper, PhD Candidate, will explore artificial intelligence opportunities in family medicine
- 2021 Alumni of Distinction Award recipients include Ayden Scheim, PhD'17
- Dr. Saverio Stranges re-appointed as Chair of Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- CIHR Project Grant recipients announced
- Research teams receive funding from the Faculty Support for Research in Education (FRSE) program.