Discover Epidemiology and Biostatistics
Clinical psychologist and associate professor Dr. Marnin Heisel will be working to prevent suicides among vulnerable populations thanks to two separate grants worth a total of $1.2 million from the Canadian Institutes of Health Research and the Movember Foundation.
- New study explores transgender youth experiences in Canada
- New global study shows ‘collateral impact’ of COVID-19
- New Space for the Start of the New Academic Year
- Data-driven dementia prevention: Study of Canadian incidence aims to develop cost-effective models
- New CFPC-AMS TechForward Fellow, Jaky Kueper, PhD Candidate, will explore artificial intelligence opportunities in family medicine
- 2021 Alumni of Distinction Award recipients include Ayden Scheim, PhD'17