Discover Epidemiology and Biostatistics
The Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) announced more than $7.4 million in research funding through their project grants competition for 12 research projects at Western University, including two projects led by members of our department. Congratulations to Principal Investigators, Sisira Sarma, PhD, and Marnin Heisel, PhD, and their teams.
- Research teams receive funding from the Faculty Support for Research in Education (FRSE) program.
- Research News: Incentive payments to physicians may reduce non-urgent ED visits
- Research News: How do social media and loss of sleep affect young people's mental health?
- Welcome to our New Faculty Members, 2020
- Congratulations to our 2020 Graduates
- A Message from our Chair