Discover Epidemiology and Biostatistics
New research shows that providing primary care physicians with incentives to see patients after hours may result in fewer visits to the emergency department for non-urgent issues, potentially helping to reducing emergency department overcrowding and lowering health care costs.
- Research News: How do social media and loss of sleep affect young people's mental health?
- Welcome to our New Faculty Members, 2020
- Congratulations to our 2020 Graduates
- A Message from our Chair
- Annnouncement: Four new Canada Research Chairs named at Western, one renewed
- Research News: Exploring the experiences of trans and non-binary Canadians during the COVID-19 pandemic