Discover Epidemiology and Biostatistics
Congratulations to Greta Bauer, PhD, who was named one of the Canadian Institute of Health Research (CIHR)’s new Sex and Gender Science Chairs. Bauer is one of 15 awardees across the country who will be working on research projects aimed at deepening the understanding of how biological and social influences interact to affect health and disease.
- Future signaled in combined PhD candidacy
- Department Office Hours
- Watch Now: March 20 Seminar on COVID19 available as online video
- Researcher ‘optimistic’ as crisis hits close to home
- Exploring the future of diabetes management
- Media Release: Trans and non-binary Canadians report having unmet health care needs