Discover Epidemiology and Biostatistics
New CFPC-AMS TechForward Fellow, Jaky Kueper, PhD Candidate, will explore artificial intelligence opportunities in family medicine
The College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC) has announced Jaky Kueper, a dual PhD Candidate in Epidemiology and Biostatistics and Computer Science, and supervised by Daniel Lizotte, PhD, as the first CFPC-AMS TechForward Fellow.
- 2021 Alumni of Distinction Award recipients include Ayden Scheim, PhD'17
- Dr. Saverio Stranges re-appointed as Chair of Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- CIHR Project Grant recipients announced
- Research teams receive funding from the Faculty Support for Research in Education (FRSE) program.
- Research News: Incentive payments to physicians may reduce non-urgent ED visits
- Research News: How do social media and loss of sleep affect young people's mental health?