Take Care Western
In light of the alarming events on campus this past weekend, we would like to reassure the PaLM community that there are supports in place for faculty, staff and learners who may be impacted. We encourage anyone who feels they need support to reach out to family, friends, a colleague or to resource staff on- or off-campus.
- Resources for undergraduate and graduate students
- Resources for postgraduate medical trainees
- Employee Assistance Program for faculty, staff and postdoctoral scholars
- Sexual violence supports, including a dedicated gender-based violence and survivor support case manager
- Sexual violence survivor support options including disclosure, filing a complaint and/or requesting support.
- In emergency situations, Western’s Special Constable Service (519-661-3300) and St. Joseph’s Health Care Regional Sexual Assault Program (519-646-6100) are available 24/7 or call 911.
- Link to Western’s Mental Health and Wellness Resource Guide (PDF, 7.57 MB)