Welcome to Medical Imaging Dr. Vibhuti Kalia
We are delighted to introduce a New Member of our Medical Imaging Team!
Dr. Vibhuti Kalia (Diagnostic Radiologist, Body Division) – March 1, 2021
Dr. Kalia is a Cross-Sectional and Breast Radiologist who joins the Department of Medical Imaging as an Assistant Professor.
- Undergraduate Training at Guru Gobind Singh Medical College, Faridkot, India
- Diagnostic Radiology Residency at Dayanand Medical College and Hospital, Punjab, India
- Clinical Fellow in Breast and Cross-Sectional Imaging at Western University, London, Ontario (2016-17)
- Fellow Royal College of Radiologists (FRCR), UK
- Additional qualifications: European Diploma in Radiology (EDiR)
- Liver and pelvic Imaging, MRI prostate and Contrast enhanced mammography
- Research interests include ultrafast prostate and liver imaging