Welcome to Medical Imaging Dr. Vishal Kalia
We are delighted to introduce a New Member of our Medical Imaging Team!
Dr. Vishal Kalia (Diagnostic MSK Radiologist) – November 1st, 2020
Dr. Kalia is a Musculoskeletal Radiologist who joins the Department of Medical Imaging as an Assistant Professor.
- Undergraduate Training: Manipal Academy of Higher Education, India
- Radiology residency: Dayanand Medical College and Hospital, Punjab, India
- Fellowship: MSK Imaging at Western University, London, Ontario, 2017
- Fellow Royal College of Radiologists (FRCR), UK
- Additional qualifications: Singapore M. Medicine in Diagnostic Radiology, European Diploma in Radiology (EDiR) and Diplomate of National Board of Examinations (DNB), India
- Assistant Professor at Dayanand Medical College and Hospital, India (2005-2010)
- Consultant Radiologist, Sjukrahusid Akureyri, Iceland (2010-2020)
- MSK Intervention
- Research interests MSK prosthetic and tumor imaging