Welcome to Medical Imaging Dr. Jaron Chong
We are delighted to introduce a New Member of our Medical Imaging Team!
Dr. Jaron Chong (Diagnostic Radiologist) – July 17, 2020
Dr. Chong is a Body Radiologist who joins the Department of Medical Imaging as an Assistant Professor.
- Undergraduate studies in Health Sciences at McMaster University
- Medical Doctorate at Western University in 2010
- Diagnostic Radiology Residency at McGill University from 2010-15
- Clinical Fellowship in Body (Cross-Sectional) Imaging at Yale New-Haven Hospital from 2015-2016
- Faculty Radiology McGill University 2016
- Masters in Health Informatics at the University of Toronto Institute of Health Policy, Management and Evaluation
- Research interests include genitourinary oncology and artificial intelligence development and validation