Welcome to Medical Imaging Dr. Arvindpaul Mangat
We are delighted to introduce a New Member of our Medical Imaging Team!
Dr. Arvindpaul Mangat (Diagnostic Neuroradiologist) – September 1, 2020
Dr. Mangat is a Neuro Radiologist who joins the Department of Medical Imaging as an Assistant Professor.
- Undergraduate degree in Molecular Biology and Genetics from the University of Guelph, Ontario, Canada
- Medical degree from the Poznan University of Medical Sciences in Poznan, Poland
- Diagnostic Radiology Residency at the MetroHealth Hospital in Cleveland, Ohio, USA
- Neuroradiology Fellowship at the Cleveland Clinic in Cleveland, Ohio, USA
- Advanced head and neck imaging techniques, including dual energy CT in the staging of advanced laryngeal cancers
- Radiology advocacy, including earlier and increased radiology exposure for medical students during their medical training
- Research interests include neuroimaging of professional combat sports athletes