History of Medicine Rounds
March 2021 Student Showcase
This is your opportunity to present your recent work in the history of medicine!
A range of topics in the history of medicine and health care are welcome!
Prizes to be awarded!
When: During the month of March, a weekly series of student presentations will take place (dates to be determined)
Who: Schulich Medicine students as presenters
Where: Virtual Presentations (Zoom)
What: Individual history of medicine research projects
* Individual presentations to be 10 to 12 minutes in length with PowerPoint slides
Prizes to be awarded for best presentations based on
- Approach: A valid and compelling line of inquiry?
- Evidence: Good effort at comprehensive research, with primary documents and/or close investigation of source material (as opposed to a superficial study)?
- Analysis or Argument: A persuasive interpretation with sound conclusions?
- Delivery: Presentation was well-organized, good flow, good use of slides?
How to participate?
- Submit your presentation title and short project description to Prof Shelley McKellar by email at email@example.com by Feb 15, 2021
- All student presentations on a history of medicine topic will be accepted and considered for prizes