Discover Schulich Medicine & Dentistry
Today, the Honorable Minister of Health, Ginette Petitpas Taylor announced that Dr. Michael J. Strong, Dean of Schulich Medicine & Dentistry, has been appointed as the President of the Canadian Institutes of Health Research effective October 1, 2018. Dr. Strong will step down from his role as Dean effective September 30, 2018.
- Announcement: Dr. Bob Kiaii re-appointed as Ray and Margaret Elliot Chair in Surgical Innovation, Department of Surgery
- Media Release: CANet-funded project helps eliminate syncope hospitalizations
- Media Release: Research shows if your eyes wrinkle when you smile or frown, you appear more sincere
- Announcement: Dr. Chandlee Dickey appointed as Chair/Chief, Department of Psychiatry
- Media Release: Gene from a 400 million year-old fish provides clues about HIV
- Feature Article: Discovery Week brings medical students to Southwestern Ontario communities