Discover Schulich Medicine & Dentistry
Congratulations to Professor Emeritus Jeffrey Dixon, PhD, who was honoured by the International Association for Dental Research (IADR) as the 2018 recipient of the IADR Distinguished Scientist Award in Research in Oral Biology.
- Award: New Vanier Scholars explore cardiovascular health, cancer and behavioural neuroscience
- Research News: New public health research debunks “grey tsunami”
- Announcement: Dr. Shelley McKellar Appointed to the AMS Healthcare Board of Directors
- Funding Announcement: Researchers awarded more than $11 million in CIHR funding
- Announcement: Dr. Tracey Crumley appointed as Interim Chair/Chief Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Media Release: New BrainsCAN study rules out major potential target for Alzheimer’s disease drugs