Dr. Valerie Schulz has been appointed as Associate Dean, Continuing Professional Development, Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry, effective October 1, 2017 to September 30, 2022.
- Award: Tavis Apramian, MD/PhD Candidate awarded the 2017 CMHF Award
- Announcement: Dr. Richard Cherry appointed Associate Dean, Learning with Technology & Simulation
- Award: PhD-MClSc (CAMPEP) Candidate Dante Capaldi receives RSNA Trainee Research Prize
- Research News: Dale Laird publishes "SnapShot" in Cell
- Awards: Students internationally recognized with Undergraduate Awards
- Announcement: $20.6 million in research funding to Western researchers from NSERC