The History of Medicine
Prizes awarded at well attended 2018 History of Medicine Colloquium. Read more.
- The next Osler Society meeting will be a tour of the Medical Artifact Collection at Western on May 3. Learn more about the Osler Society.
- The Pulse recognizes medical student passion for the history of medicine in march 2018 newsletter. Read more at "Making History - again"
- The next Osler Society meeting is scheduled for March 29. Learn more about the Osler Society.
- Twenty-three Schulich Medicine students present research projects at University of Calgary's History of Medicine Days meeting
- Artificial Hearts by Professor Shelley McKellar sparks lots of interest
- 2018 marks the 100th Anniversary of the Spanish Flu epidemic
- Call for Abstracts: History of Medicine Colloquium
- Michael Chen, Meds 2018, and North de Pencier, Meds 2019, to present history of medicine research at the AAHM meeting in Los Angeles, CA in May 2018
- Shelley McKellar publishes in the New England Journal of Medicine on the world’s first heart transplant
- Missed the Information Session on How Best to Tackle a History of Medicine Project? Check out session slides uploaded under Research Projects