How exactly do gap junctions, and their connexins, contribute to disease? Dale W. Laird, PhD, explains the answer to that question through a visual representation called a “SnapShot” published this month in the high-impact journal, Cell.
- Awards: Students internationally recognized with Undergraduate Awards
- Announcement: $20.6 million in research funding to Western researchers from NSERC
- Announcement: Dr. Tang receives Canadian Cardiovascular Society Award
- Announcement: Terry Peters named to the Royal Society of Canada
- Announcement: Lisa Saksida named Canada Research Chair
- Announcement: Dr. Tisha Joy appointed Associate Dean, Admissions