As the pain worsened, Easden returned to the Emergency Department at LHSC’s University Hospital. She received a CT scan, then an MRI, and was eventually referred to neurosurgeon and orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Fawaz Siddiqi.
- CNS Neurology Residents Visit Former Faculty Member Dr. George Ebers
- Faculty Members Receive Certificates of Promotion
- Western to host 2019/2020 Neurosurgery Rookie Camp
- Gut microbiome plays a role in atherosclerosis
- CNS Faculty Support Summer Medical Student Research