“My life changed the day Dr. Angelica Hahn (now retired) brought me and my parents into the decision making process. She heard what I wanted, and from that day forward she was one of my biggest advocates in helping me live the life I wanted to live,” says Preston. “Dr. Hahn, along with my nurse practitioner, Wilma Koopman, and my parents advocated for me to attend regular classes at school when the school board insisted I go into a special ed. class because I was in a wheelchair.
- Waking up to a health-care crisis: When life and art froze
- CNS Neurology Residents Visit Former Faculty Member Dr. George Ebers
- Faculty Members Receive Certificates of Promotion
- Western to host 2019/2020 Neurosurgery Rookie Camp
- Gut microbiome plays a role in atherosclerosis