Anatomy and Cell Biology News
Congratulations to Dr. Nagalingam Rajakuma, an Anatomy and Cell Biology faculty member who was honoured with a Western University long-term service award in 2020, along with 17 other Schulich Medicine & Dentistry staff and faculty.
- Message from Chair: Happy Holidays
- Announcement: Welcome Dr. Armen Parsyan to the Department
- Award: The Laviolette lab are recipients of a Mitacs Accelerate Grant
- Research News: Molecule found in green tea may block negative effects of chronic cannabis use
- Welcome Dr. Martin Duennwald
- Congratulations: Dr. Michelle Mottola Recieved a Fellowship from the Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology