Anatomy and Cell Biology News
A lab led by Silvia Penuela, PhD, has discovered deleting a specific gene in male mice results in a reduction in fat and an increase in muscle mass equivalent to working out one hour per day, five days a week for six weeks.
- Announcment: Dr. Sarah McLean appointed as a Teaching Scholar and Associate Professor in the Department.
- Message from Chair: Happy Holidays
- In Memoriam: Dr. Daniel Belliveau
- Announcement: Dr. Dale Laird appointed Assistant Dean, Research Chairs & Awards
- Announcment: Western to require proof of vaccination for campus community
- Funding: Nearly $10 million awarded in CIHR grants