Welcome to the VERC
- For Instructional Support (including Audio/Visual) please contact the Schulich Information Services Educational Technology and Media Services team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at ext.83035, or physically at Medical Sciences Building, Room M143.
- Questions/Issues related to computer logins, printing, software or hardware should be addressed by contacting the Schulich Information Services Helpdesk at email@example.com or by phone at ext.81377, or physically at Medical Sciences Building, Room M165.
- Facilities related issues, including access and security can be directed to the Schulich Facilities Senior Consultant at ext.84125.
On February 26, medical students from across Canada learned their residency match results as the first iteration of the Canadian Resident Matching Service (CaRMS) process became available.
- Award: Dr. Les Kalman honoured as a Fellow of Academy of Osseointegration
- Award: Faculty Support for Research in Education grant recipients announced
- Media Release: Tobacco plants transformed into ‘green bioreactors’ to benefit human health
- Announcement: Interim Chair/Chief, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- In memoriam: Dr. Gérard Guiraudon
- Media Release: London’s vulnerable populations live near primary care, but language remains a challenge