Discover Physiology and Pharmacology
Led by Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry professor Cheryle Seguin, a Bone and Joint Institute research team has made a breakthrough into better understanding a highly prevalent spine disease that affects one-third of North American men over 50.
- Western celebrates top teaching talent
- Award: Frank Beier honoured for excellence in osteoarthritis research
- MSK Innovation Competition
- Your spinal cord is ‘smarter’ than previously thought: research shows our spinal cords contribute to sophisticated hand function
- Researchers committed to open-science efforts
- Study explores impact of THC exposure in utero
- Western Perspective Project
- Congratulations to the funding recipients in Physiology and Pharmacology!
- Owen named Officer of British Empire