Discover Physiology and Pharmacology
Announcement: Dr. Julio Martinez-Trujillo re-appointed as Provincial Endowed Academic Chair in Autism
Dr. Julio Martinez-Trujillo has been re-appointed to his position as the Provincial Endowed Academic Chair in Autism, effective October 1, 2020 to December 31, 2024.
- Announcement: Dr. Donald Welsh re-appointed as the Chair in Molecular Neuroscience and Vascular Biology
- Vanguard innovator may have found first-ever sepsis treatment
- 2020 James A.F. Stevenson Research Day Student Poster Winners
- Research News: Biomarkers could be used in a quick, inexpensive COVID-19 blood screening tool
- Feature: Preparing trainees for life after graduation
- New graduate program in Interdisciplinary Medical Sciences prepares students to solve wicked problems
- How Do We Learn Complex Motor Skills?
- Forever Connected | The Class of 2020
- Honours: Six Western researchers named Canadian Academy of Health Sciences Fellows