Discover Physiology and Pharmacology
Four research projects from the Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry secured funding — collectively more than $730,000 — through the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC) 2021 Discovery Grant competition.
- Western community shares personal reasons for getting vaccinated
- Western researchers explore effects of weed in womb
- Announcement: Dr. Dale Laird appointed Assistant Dean, Research Chairs & Awards
- Bridge-check tech among research grants
- Addressing the health care challenges of the older population is a key priority for the Institute of Aging located at Western's Robarts Research Institute.
- Funding: Nearly $10 million awarded in CIHR grants
- Announcement: Schulich Education Enhancement Division names inaugural Director
- Dr. Matt Grol, PhD Among 12 Western scientists and scholars named Canada Research Chairs
- Celebrating the Class of 2021 with Laura Russell, PhD