Discover Physiology and Pharmacology
New graduate program in Interdisciplinary Medical Sciences prepares students to solve wicked problems
The Ontario Universities Council on Quality Assurance has approved the new Master of Science in Interdisciplinary Medical Sciences program at Schulich Medicine & Dentistry. The one-year, course-based program uses a multi-faceted approach by integrating various fields of study.
- How Do We Learn Complex Motor Skills?
- Forever Connected | The Class of 2020
- Honours: Six Western researchers named Canadian Academy of Health Sciences Fellows
- Funding: Researchers receive a multi-million dollar injection of funding through CIHR
- Award: PhD candidates receive CIHR recognition at the Canadian Student Health Research Forum
- Announcement: Nicole Campbell, PhD, appointed as Director of Interdisciplinary Medical Sciences
- Pandemic-era course shift fuels students’ academic and personal growth
- Research News: Researchers unravel two mysteries of COVID-19
- Funding: Research to understand working memory receives new funding