This week athletes experienced a roller coaster of emotions when the International Olympic Committee made the decision to postpone the Summer Olympics. In response, Dr. Jane Thornton, a Sports Medicine Physician at Fowler Kennedy Sports Medicine Clinic co-created a resource for athlete mental wellness in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Feature: From the frontlines of Italy’s COVID-19 fight
- Funding Opportunity: CIHR Operating Grant for COVID-19 Clinical Epidemiology Research Rapid Response
- Feature: Using technology and ingenuity to protect health care workers
- News: Medical students helping efforts to supply protective gear
- Announcement: Funding backs Western COVID-19 vaccine efforts
- Education and Research Program Changes – COVID-19