A member of the Clinical Faculty Affairs team, Dr. Laura Foxcroft is putting her focus on wellbeing - a major undertaking in the midst of the pandemic.
- Award: 2021 PARO award recipients announced
- Commentary: Experts call for research transparency on human challenge studies for COVID-19
- Feature: Interprofessional Education Day puts focus on Indigenous health and medicine
- Announcement: MD+ to offer graduate training opportunities for MD students
- Feature: Powerful brain imaging creates new insights on neurological symptoms of COVID-19
- Research News: A more plant-based diet may improve cardiovascular health: experts