Researchers have shown that how well you sleep and for how long is linked to increased odds of living with multiple chronic conditions, and argue that promotion of good sleep habits should be given greater focus in clinical practice and public health.
- Feature: Dental student helps children practise physical distancing through creative fundraising initiative
- Research News: Improving outcomes for patients with sciatica
- Announcement: Robert Bartha, PhD, appointed Acting Director, Strategy and Scientific Integration, Robarts Research Institute
- Research News: Alzheimer’s researcher goes back in time to move forward in diagnosis
- Research News: Exposure to chronic stress changes neurons in the brain
- Announcement: Dr. Ali Tassi is appointed Assistant Dean, Postgraduate Dental Education