Megan DeWeerd, BMSc'19, is part of the first cohort of students graduating this June with an Honors Specialization in Biochemistry and Cancer Biology.
- Feature: Exploring the current landscape of arts and humanities in medical education
- Media Release: Researchers examine gender-based differences in physician burnout
- Media Release: Research examines how diet can influence memory-formation
- Feature: Discovery sharpens ovarian cancer diagnosis
- Announcement: Acting Vice Dean & Director, Dentistry
- Announcement: Indigenous Leader in Residence