Effective September 1, 2018, the responsibilities related to the Vice Dean, Basic Medical Sciences role will be overseen and managed by Candace Gibson, PhD, who will be the Acting Vice Dean, Basic Medical Sciences. She will be supported by Susanne Schmid, PhD, Associate Dean, Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies, and Jeff Frisbee, PhD, Chair, Medical Biophysics, and Chair of Chairs of the basic science departments.
- Funding: Bringing stigma reduction training online
- Announcement: Leadership change for Paediatrics
- Student Awards: Translational Breast Cancer Research Studentships announced
- Award: Susan Simpson honoured with Western Award of Excellence
- Award: Dr. Jane Thornton honoured by the College of Family Physicians of Canada
- Honours: Four recognized for leadership and scientific creativity by CAHS