It is with great sadness that we share the news of the sudden passing of Dr. Raj Harricharan, Vice Chair and Associate Professor in the Department of Psychiatry at Schulich Medicine & Dentistry. He believed in empowering those who surrounded him including his patients and the many students and residents under his mentorship over the years.
- Media Release: 3D Ultrasound gives clinicians a clearer picture to guide treatment for gynaecological cancer
- News: Government of Canada supports HockeyFIT expansion across Canada
- Award: Fred Possmayer recognized for professional achievement
- Award: Lauren Cipriano recognized for advancing health technology assessment
- Award: Janet Martin recognized for contributions to health technology assessment
- Feature: Summer experiences inspire a future in research