Dr. Teresa Purzner, MD’09, was recognized for her impact in paediatric cancer research and neurosurgery, and her achievements in business.
- Research: New study led by Jason Gilliland reveals pandemic impact on Canadian youth
- News: Saumik Biswas pitching business at Western Angels’ Demo Day
- World AIDS Day: Jessica Prodger, PhD, helps bring HIV cure within reach
- Award: Alumni receive recognition from College of Family Physicians of Canada
- Funding: Researchers awarded $2M to study genetic links between diabetes and osteoarthritis
- Feature: Building strong relationships