As he continues work on a COVID-19 vaccine, Eric Arts, PhD, is concerned about the virus’ consequences for developing countries and their ability to treat other infectious diseases. His long-term research on HIV/AIDS informed him of the deep inequalities in health care and disease prevention – issues he and other Western researchers say remain significant barriers during the pandemic.
- Feature: ‘Inside-the-box’ technology solves organ and vaccine transport issue
- Announcement: New School leadership structure announced
- Announcement: Dr. Gary Tithecott appointed as Acting Vice Dean, Undergraduate Medical Education
- Announcement: Dr. Chris Watling appointed as Acting Vice Dean, Education Scholarship and Strategy
- Feature: Global epidemiologist sounds cautious note on COVID-19
- Expert Explainer: Dr. Nitin Mohan on the Second Wave