Dr. Ben Chin-Yee is an AMS Healthcare Fellowship in Compassion and Artificial Intelligence investigating the use of genomic algorithms to predict oncology patient outcomes, and their impact on compassionate and equitable patient care.
- President Shepard on community safety
- Funding: 2021 NSERC competition results in more than $730K for research initiatives
- News: Western welcomes first National Indigenous Scholarship recipients
- Feature: Tracing the root of vaccine-induced blood clots
- Feature: Collaborative research explores cannabis use in pregnancy