Congratulations to Terry Peters, PhD, who was awarded the 2019 Gold medal from The Canadian Organization of Medical Physicists (COMP). The Gold Medal is the highest award given by COMP and recognizes a member who has made a significant contribution to the field of medical physics in Canada.
- News: Western named one of fastest-rising institutions for scientific research by Nature Index
- Media Release: Commonly used drug for Alzheimer’s disease increases risk of hospitalization for muscle breakdown
- Alumni News: Alumnus targets public health via social media
- Funding: The real low-down on diabetes
- Announcement: Lauren Flynn named a member of College of New Scholars
- Researchers named among newest Fellows of the Royal Society of Canada