Health researchers in London were awarded more than $10 million in funding from the Canadian Institutes of Health Research, with $7.3 million supporting projects through Schulich Medicine & Dentistry and $2.8 million through Lawson Health Research Institute.
- Dr. Francisco Olea-Popelka appointed as the Beryl Ivey Endowed Chair in One Health
- Award: Professor Emeritus Dr. Ross Feldman named to the Order of Canada
- Media Release: Women with complications after pelvic mesh implants at increased risk of depression and suicide
- Media Release: MRI technique shows unique signatures of concussion
- Awards: Exceptional educators honoured
- Feature: Taking your life back