Feature: Western students supply stroke rehabilitation kits for patients feeling the absence of in-person care
Ganathyashan Chelliahpillai and Varunaavee Sivashanmugathas, BMSc Class of 2021, launched StrokeSMaRT to mitigate the loss of in-person stroke rehabilitation programs.
- Research News: New research underscores the importance of the measles vaccine
- Annnouncement: Four new Canada Research Chairs named at Western, one renewed
- Award: Honouring exceptional commitment in a year of change
- Research News: Exploring the experiences of trans and non-binary Canadians during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Research News: Improving quality of life for patients with Frontotemporal Dementia
- Announcement: Drs. Ram Singh and Craig Campbell re-appointed as Interim Co-Chair/Chiefs of the Department of Paediatrics