How to Setup Department Codes on Windows Computers for Toshiba Multi-function Printers
Steps to setting the Department Code for Printing Window Computers.
- In Windows 10 computers, Right Click the Start button from the desktop screen then and then click on Control Panel, select Devices and Printers.
- Right click on the Toshiba printer you want to set and select “Properties”
- Click on the “Printing Preferences” Button.
- Click the “Others” tab.
- Enter the department code you want to print from.
- Click the “Apply” button and your new settings are complete.
- Send a test print and verify it is working.